Gaurav Mishra, COO and Co-founder of search engine Guruji.com has left the company, CEO Anurag Dod confirmed to MediaNama, as did Mishra. Mishra said that he’s left due to personal reasons, and needs to return to the US soon. Dod denied the rumour that Sequoia Capital has written off the Guruji investment, and maintained that they have enough funding, and are going to sail through these troubled times. He reiterated that they’re doing well in terms of revenues, but declined to share specifics, saying that their AdGuru product (an ad network we haven’t heard about before), is doing well. Mishra mentioned that Guruji’s music search has seen great uptake. Note: Updated the AdGuru link, via Alootechie.
- Guide: Real Money Gaming and Online Gambling in India April 12, 2021
- PPI transaction volumes drop in January 2021, while transaction values grow marginally April 10, 2021
- India’s FOSS community files plea in Kerala High Court against IT Rules, challenges traceability mandate April 10, 2021
- Data of 500 million LinkedIn users data scraped from site, up for sale: Report April 9, 2021
- US Trade Representative cites Indian data localization, equalization levy in report April 9, 2021
You May Also Like
Digital payment transactions through Prepaid Payment Instruments — which includes both Mobile Wallets and PPI Cards combined —stood 438.7 million transactions at the end...