Gaurav Mishra, COO and Co-founder of search engine Guruji.com has left the company, CEO Anurag Dod confirmed to MediaNama, as did Mishra. Mishra said that he’s left due to personal reasons, and needs to return to the US soon. Dod denied the rumour that Sequoia Capital has written off the Guruji investment, and maintained that they have enough funding, and are going to sail through these troubled times. He reiterated that they’re doing well in terms of revenues, but declined to share specifics, saying that their AdGuru product (an ad network we haven’t heard about before), is doing well. Mishra mentioned that Guruji’s music search has seen great uptake. Note: Updated the AdGuru link, via Alootechie.
- Vodafone Idea: Incentives for fixed line connectivity should be extended to wireless connectivity too June 16, 2021
- 98.2% of Domino’s delivery orders are now being placed online June 16, 2021
- UK launches investigation into market power of Google and Apple June 16, 2021
- UP Police lodges FIR against Twitter and others for posts on Ghaziabad attack June 16, 2021
- Reports state Twitter may have lost its intermediary status, but no official confirmation June 16, 2021
You May Also Like
Bharti Airtel, India’s 2nd largest telecom operator, reported that it had 188.6 million Mobile Internet connections as of the quarter ended March, 31 2021....