Good news to brighten up your evening – the BSE sensex closed almost 500 points up, and above the 9000 mark at 9008.08. We’ve been through some turbulent times this last quarter, and we hope that this Diwali brings with it happier and more prosperous times.
- Taking cue from the Apple verdict, Google countersues Epic Games arguing breach of contract October 14, 2021
- Urban Company cedes some ground to workers pushing for better pay and working conditions October 14, 2021
- Zostel cries foul over ‘inadequate disclosures’ in OYO’s proposed IPO October 14, 2021
- Amazon systematically copied best-selling products and manipulated search results to promote them: Reuters Investigation October 14, 2021
- Facebook will now remove coordinated efforts to harass or silence public figures October 14, 2021
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
The US and other countries' retreat from a laissez-faire approach to regulating markets presents India with a rare opportunity.
When news that Walmart would soon accept cryptocurrency turned out to be fake, it also became a teachable moment.
In this excerpt from the book, the authors focus on personal data and autocracies. One in particular – Russia. Autocracies always prioritize information control...
The use of facial recognition technology for policing in Delhi: An empirical study of potential religion-based discrimination
By Jai Vipra, Senior Resident Fellow at Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy The use of new technology, including facial recognition technology (FRT) by police...
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...