The buzz (unconfirmed) around TiEcon 2008 yesterday was that in the session involving making pitches to investors, former Indian Cricket coach Greg Chappell pitched to potential investors, an International Softball Cricket League. (Update: thanks for the input in the comments. Confirmed from some of the investors)
- Amid numerous scams, Indian Crypto-Currency industry readies code of conduct January 19, 2021
- HT Media’s revenue falls 40% YoY; pumps in ₹5.26 crore in VCCircle January 19, 2021
- PhonePe continues to dominate UPI market while WhatsApp Pay grows 2x January 19, 2021
- BharatPe raises debt funding as part of its goal to become a digital bank January 19, 2021
- IT Ministry calls on WhatsApp CEO to withdraw changes to terms: Reports January 19, 2021
You May Also Like
The Indian government has amended the internet shutdown rules, formally known as the Temporary Suspension of Telecom Services Rules, to restrict the validity of...
Rajasthan suspended internet in four districts — Dungarpur, Udaipur, Banswara and Pratapgarh — on Saturday after violent protests erupted in Dungarpur district on Thursday...
When Jio announced “truly unlimited” wireline broadband, many naive people — myself among them — were quick to assume that words had meaning, that...
In-flight internet services should be available only over Wi-Fi and only when a flight reaches an altitude of 3000 metres, India’s civil aviation regulator...