— IOL Netcom Inks Virgin-Like Franchise Agreement With MTNL; Targets Rs. 450 ARPU, 1 Million Subs
— Pressmart Raises $6 Million From DFJ, NEA Indo US; Eyes Rs. 100 Crores Revenue, Acquisitions
— Smart Broadband To Launch IPTV Services With HFCL And MTNL; An HFCL Group Company?
— Yatra Launches In US, UK; Impact Of Zero Percent Commissions
— Shyam Telelink Gets Pan-India Spectrum; Sistema Plans To Increase Stake To 74 Percent
— Loop Telecom Hires Head Honcho; In Talks With Telenor, Zain
— BIGFlix Targets Rs. 10 Crore Ad Revenue, 5000 Film Catalog, 200 Rental Outlets By March09
— Nimbus Looking To Raise $140 Million: Report; Nimbus Mobile?
— Ozura To Power Tournament Based Mobile Gaming Community In India
— Israeli Companies Eye Indian VAS Market; IMA Ties Up With Shemaroo
— Mohit Hira, Director-Marketing At Indiatimes, Puts In His Papers
— Indiatimes: QnA, Local Search , Uphill Task For MoCoLife
— TRAI Modifies Tariff Rules; Additional Charges Reduced
@IAMAI MVAS Conference, 2nd September 2008, Delhi
– Too Much Mobile Marketing Hype; “Lets not undercut each other on pricing”
– “Opportunity for a bank to become an MVNO” – Ravi Shankar of Yes Bank
– Why MMS Failed; Paid Vs Free Push SMS Services
– “What’s in a Game? It’s All In The Name”; Only 2-3 Players In Mobile Gaming In India?
– Consumer Segments & Content; Ad-Funding vs Ad-Subsidized