Yahoo Japan is allowing users to edited related links on its daily news page, according to this report. I’m not very sure of how popular this move will be, given that the news content being displayed is likely to be updated every day, and old news – with or without the related links – will not have the lasting impact of a wikipedia entry. Interesting, nevertheless.
- IndiaMART traffic, business queries see 35% YoY growth in Q3FY21 January 18, 2021
- Delhi High Court Stays ₹96 lakh FIU penalty on PayPal January 18, 2021
- I&B Ministry to go ahead with its own self-regulation rules for streaming services: Report January 18, 2021
- HDFC Bank expects to solve digital banking issues in 10-12 weeks January 18, 2021
- Paytm hives off payment gateway business into separate entity January 18, 2021
You May Also Like
The Indian government has amended the internet shutdown rules, formally known as the Temporary Suspension of Telecom Services Rules, to restrict the validity of...
Rajasthan suspended internet in four districts — Dungarpur, Udaipur, Banswara and Pratapgarh — on Saturday after violent protests erupted in Dungarpur district on Thursday...
When Jio announced “truly unlimited” wireline broadband, many naive people — myself among them — were quick to assume that words had meaning, that...
In-flight internet services should be available only over Wi-Fi and only when a flight reaches an altitude of 3000 metres, India’s civil aviation regulator...