- #NAMA: What does the non-personal data framework mean for businesses? Will it ‘unlock’ economic potential of data? January 22, 2021
- #NAMA: Issues with definition of communities, public good, and unabated sovereign access to non-personal data January 22, 2021
- Bad loans rise for Yes Bank, posts net profit of ₹151 crore in Q3FY21 January 22, 2021
- NPCI creating open-source platform for UPI, says Nandan Nilekani January 22, 2021
- Bihar government plans to criminalise ‘insulting’ criticism of the government: Report January 22, 2021
You May Also Like
The Indian government has amended the internet shutdown rules, formally known as the Temporary Suspension of Telecom Services Rules, to restrict the validity of...
Rajasthan suspended internet in four districts — Dungarpur, Udaipur, Banswara and Pratapgarh — on Saturday after violent protests erupted in Dungarpur district on Thursday...
When Jio announced “truly unlimited” wireline broadband, many naive people — myself among them — were quick to assume that words had meaning, that...
In-flight internet services should be available only over Wi-Fi and only when a flight reaches an altitude of 3000 metres, India’s civil aviation regulator...