- I&B Ministry on emergency blocking powers for OTT and news: Government has always had this power February 27, 2021
- RBI Hints At The Potential Use-Case and Design Of Its Digital Currency February 27, 2021
- Report Release: Technology Policy Review, India | October-December 2020 February 27, 2021
- Interview: Koo co-founder Mayank Bidwatka on content moderation, comparison with Parler, and focus on mobile experience February 27, 2021
- OTT streaming services now have an almost identical legal framework to cable TV in India February 27, 2021
You May Also Like
The Indian government has amended the internet shutdown rules, formally known as the Temporary Suspension of Telecom Services Rules, to restrict the validity of...
Rajasthan suspended internet in four districts — Dungarpur, Udaipur, Banswara and Pratapgarh — on Saturday after violent protests erupted in Dungarpur district on Thursday...
When Jio announced “truly unlimited” wireline broadband, many naive people — myself among them — were quick to assume that words had meaning, that...
In-flight internet services should be available only over Wi-Fi and only when a flight reaches an altitude of 3000 metres, India’s civil aviation regulator...