- Indian Fintech Deal Activity Fell 23% To $2.7 billion In 2020: KPMG March 2, 2021
- Spectrum auction ends, Airtel acquires sub-GHz spectrum, govt makes Rs 77,800 crore: Report March 2, 2021
- Transactions on UPI, Bharat Bill Payment double in the last year: NPCI Data March 2, 2021
- Uber says it’s ‘doubling down’ on increasing drivers’ income, as drivers claim otherwise March 2, 2021
- Twitter sets out policy to ban people repeatedly spreading vaccine disinformation March 2, 2021
You May Also Like
The Indian government has amended the internet shutdown rules, formally known as the Temporary Suspension of Telecom Services Rules, to restrict the validity of...
Rajasthan suspended internet in four districts — Dungarpur, Udaipur, Banswara and Pratapgarh — on Saturday after violent protests erupted in Dungarpur district on Thursday...
When Jio announced “truly unlimited” wireline broadband, many naive people — myself among them — were quick to assume that words had meaning, that...
In-flight internet services should be available only over Wi-Fi and only when a flight reaches an altitude of 3000 metres, India’s civil aviation regulator...