- Health ID registrations highest in Maharashtra, as per data from Health Ministry December 3, 2021
- LinkedIn doubles down on India with Hindi language support a month after pulling out of China December 3, 2021
- Indian government has no plans to ban NSO Group, IT Ministry informs Rajya Sabha December 3, 2021
- Facebook, Instagram ramp up efforts to fight revenge porn, partner with StopNCII.org December 3, 2021
- Facebook fields questions on misinformation, whistleblower allegations at IT committee meeting December 3, 2021
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
The US and other countries' retreat from a laissez-faire approach to regulating markets presents India with a rare opportunity.
When news that Walmart would soon accept cryptocurrency turned out to be fake, it also became a teachable moment.
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...