- India releases interactive drone airspace map, majority of area demarcated as green zone September 27, 2021
- Summary: Swasth Alliance’s health claims data exchange platform September 27, 2021
- Rajasthan wanted to curb cheating during an exam. Did that require an Internet shutdown? September 27, 2021
- Twitter’s compliance with the IT Rules now official after passing government check September 27, 2021
- What the Quad joint statement has to say on 5G and chip shortages, and why it matters September 27, 2021
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
The US and other countries' retreat from a laissez-faire approach to regulating markets presents India with a rare opportunity.
When news that Walmart would soon accept cryptocurrency turned out to be fake, it also became a teachable moment.
In this excerpt from the book, the authors focus on personal data and autocracies. One in particular – Russia. Autocracies always prioritize information control...
The use of facial recognition technology for policing in Delhi: An empirical study of potential religion-based discrimination
By Jai Vipra, Senior Resident Fellow at Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy The use of new technology, including facial recognition technology (FRT) by police...
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...