About Ola Mobility Institute
OMI is seeking a passionate individual for the role of Policy and Advocacy Manager, Ola Mobility Institute. The candidate will lead and manage Policy Advocacy and work alongside a team of researchers and policy specialists who are making rewarding strides to evolve OMI into a credible, global think tank in mobility policy and a beacon of how businesses can create a social licence to operate.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and manage strategic outreach and advocacy campaigns to shape dialogues in a way that benefits mobility and public good
- Build relations with academia, policymakers, industry associations, think-tanks, non-profit groups and others to define and support public agenda
- Identifying speaking opportunities, presentations, curate & manage logistics for advocacy events
- Manage content and handle OMI’s Digital properties
- Build and evolve products and platforms like White Papers, Reports, Op-Ed’s and Round Tables etc to advance OMI’s research and advocacy priorities
- Explore partnerships for strategic priorities like EV’s, Accessibility, Smart Cities, etc.
- Gather data from primary and secondary sources of information and analyse written briefs and reports
Experience and Skills
- 2–8 years of work experience within policy, advocacy or in communications
- Experience in leading cross functional projects, in-depth problem solving, data driven decision-making and long-term thinking
- Strong Advocate and Storyteller, both oral and written
- Demonstrated ability to forge relationships with multiple stakeholders and influencers
- Ability to work as part of a team and exercise good judgment in a rapidly changing environment