Tweet India’s largest Direct to Home television services operator, Dish TV has launched an over-the-top (OTT) streaming application DishOnline for Android and iOS. ... Continue_Reading
Tweet HERE, Nokia’s mapping business, is launching a community mapping pilot program in India. ... Continue_Reading
Tweet Stayzilla, a hotel booking site, has raised an undisclosed amount of funding from Matrix Partners, in return of a minority stake in the company. ... Continue_Reading
Tweet (By Apurva Chaudhary & Vikas SN) Handset maker Samsung has announced that it plans to add 13 Indian languages to its instant messaging service ChatON by the end of 2013. However, it ... Continue_Reading
Tweet Facebook has extended its Graph Search to include results from status updates, photo captions, check-ins and comments. ... Continue_Reading
Tweet Mobile instant messaging and VoIP company Nimbuzz will be launching a conference call facility on its platform, reports The Hindu Business Line. Vikas Saxena, CEO at Nimbuzz, informed the publication that ... Continue_Reading
Tweet This is a couple of months old now, but according to a report by ComScore, India now is the second largest online population in the Asia Pacific region, with 11.4% ... Continue_Reading
Tweet The Goa university has entered into a three year memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Centre for Internet and Society (CIS) for building the Konkani Wikipedia ... Continue_Reading
Tweet In a much needed move, the New York state attorney general’s office ordered 19 companies to stop posting fake online reviews of their product/services, and asked them to pay ... Continue_Reading
Tweet Microsoft received a total of 321 requests for disclosure of 515 users & accounts from the Indian government in first six months of 2013, it has revealed as a part ... Continue_Reading
Tweet Limeroad.com, a social shopping platform targeted at women, has launched a Create & Earn initiative, through which it is allowing Limeroad users to earn from the scrapbook they create. ... Continue_Reading
Tweet The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has recommended telecom companies to implement pan-India inter circle mobile number portability (MNP) within six months. ... Continue_Reading
- Update: Musicfellas Acquired By Times Internet; What Next?
- MoCoLife Launches Paid Web To Mobile Voice Greetings; The Need?
- Times Internet Is Now A Domain Registrar; A Pricey One
- Exclusive: Rishi Khiani To Join As CEO Of Indiatimes; From In To Indiatimes
- Where Is the Times Group Going With ZigWheels.com?
- Times Internet Launches Social Finance Platform ET Speed; Our Take
- Updated: ZipDial Raises Funds From 500 Startups, Times Internet Ltd
- Shorthand Powers Indiatimes SMS Browser App; Review
- Debashish Ghosh To Take Over From R. Sundar As CEO Of Times Business Solutions
- News Digest: 3G, Quippo, Essar, Per Second, BSNL, MTS, Sports Illustrated & More