Gurgaon-based logistics services provider Rivigo has raised $30 million with equity and debt financing in a round of funding led by SAIF Partners and other investors, reports iamwire. The company will use the funds to scale up its services as well as expand the technology team to add IoT, data sciences and automation employees.
Note that in May, Rivigo had raised $9.6 million from SAIF Partners. Founded in 2014 by Deepak Garg and Gazal Kalra, the company currently provides logistics services in ecommerce, FMGC, auto and pharma verticals. It offers services like Rivigo Prime and Rivigo Greeen for product deliveries. It claims to be present in over 60 cities in India and have a 98% on time delivery rate.
Other developments in logistics:
– Earlier today, Bangalore based Blubirch, a reverse-logistics provider, raised $2 million in funding from Chicago Capital Ventures and other investors.
– The same month, QikPod raised a little over $9 million (Rs 60 crore) from Foxconn, Accel Partners, Flipkart and Delivery, while BlackBuck raised $25 million from Tiger Global, Apoletto, Accel Partners & Flipkart
– The same month, Bangalore based shipping services startup Parcelled raised $5 million from Delhivery and Tracxn labs.
– Opinio raised $7 million in a Series A round of funding from Delhivery, Sands Capital and Accel Partners.
– Snapdeal invested $20 million in logistics firm GoJavas to enhance its supply chain and logistics.