MediaNama would like to thank its sponsors: CCAvenue, E2E, Spice Digital, Shopify and Times Internet for their support.
Investment & M&A
– Purplle Secures Series A Investment From Blume Ventures, Mumbai Angels & Others
– Spenta Multimedia Acquires Majority Stake In MW & Rolling Stone India Magazines
– Airwoot Raises Investment From Kae Capital & Others
– IndiaMART’s Biztradeshows Acquires PlayCez
– India, Emerging Markets No Longer Top Draw For Global VCs – StartupCentral
– Updated: Blume Ventures Invests In Infollion, VoxApp, Paletly & NowFloats
– SocioSquare Raises $325K Angel Funding
– Travel Intelligence Site Skift Raises Investment From Times Internet
– Things Get Political For Twitter In India
– GSF #WhereDoWeGoNow: Phanindra Sama On ESOPs & redBus; Vishal Gondal On Angel Investing
– Indian Govt Launches Open Repository For School Education
– Finally! TRAI To Fine Telcos Rs 5000, Ban Marketers For SMS Spam
– TRAI Recommends Increasing FDI Limit For News & Current Affairs Channels & FM To 49%
– ZopNow Co-Founder & CEO BK Birla Ousted
– TRAI Recommends 100% FDI In DTH, HITS, IPTV, Mobile TV, Cable Networks
– Why Would You Buy Tom Tom’s Mobile Navigation App For India?
– BoxTV Adds National Geographic Content
– On HUL’s Regionally Targeted TV Campaign With Amagi
– BSB Launches TinyMogul Games: Songquest & Shiva Go Live
– JustDial To Add Cab Booking, Movie Tickets, Doctor Appointments; What Next?
– The Terms For Migration To A Unified License For Telecom In India
– Nokia Store Claims 2Bn Downloads In India; Indiagames Top Developer
– Updated: Google Translate & Google Search Now Detects Hindi Handwriting
– Social App Platform Adepto Has Ceased Operations, Says Blume Ventures
– 1.83 Million Mobile Number Portability Requests In India In May 2013
– How Myntra Managed One Hour Delivery For Some E-commerce Purchases
– TV18 Lays Off 30% Employees: Reports; Web18?
– Airtel Launches Re 1 Entertainment Store To Offer Music, Games, & More
– Times Internet Scaling Down E-commerce Operations; Subhanker Sarker No Longer Head Of Indiatimes Shopping
– May 2013: India Has 15.13M Broadband, 727.92M Active Mobile Connections
– Internet Based Voice Calls, Chat, Messaging Are Legal Says Indian Govt; Why Are Some SIP’s Blocked?
– 25295 Telemarketing Subscribers Blacklisted Disconnected By TRAI
– One97 Brings Its Consumer Services Under The Paytm Brand As Digital Goods
– Deals: VC, PE & M&A In Internet, Mobile, Media in India
– Short Code Services in India
– Circlewise List Of Telecom Operators in India
– Statewise Broadband Subscribers In India
– Digital Payment Companies in India
– Advertising Networks in India