GSF Accelerator Batch 2 Graduates: ClinchPad, PosterGully, Browntape, DhilCare & More


Rajesh Sawhney’s GSF Accelerator has graduated 12 startups in the second batch of its accelerator program, termed as the 2013 summer batch. The program was 10 weeks long and was run simultaneously in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai. The 12 startups graduated include:

ClinchPad

ClinchPad provides a sales CRM and lead management solution for small and medium businesses (SMEs). The company offers this solution across various subscription plans starting at $9/month and going up to $99/month. It claims to have more than 400 customers at present. It also offers a free plans for businesses who have less than 100 leads and use less than 250MB storage.

PosterGully Logo

PosterGully is an online merchandise shop which offers products like posters, vinyl stickers, notepads, laptop skins, magnets, key chains and bumper stickers among others, across various genres like music, movies, television, quotes and comics and others. It also allows users to submit designs and provides them with 15% to 30% share of the revenue, based on net sales amount in the transaction.

Browntape Logo

Browntape is a software as a service (SaaS) based startup which allows merchants to sell on various marketplaces like eBay, Amazon, Snapdeal and Flipkart among others. It also offers a real time dashboard and analytics service to enable merchants keep track of their sales and analyze them.

TimeSaverz

TimeSaverz enables consumers to hire agents for household chores like pest control, car cleaning, sofa cleaning, bill payment, house cleaning, baby sitting, plumbing services and running personal errands among others. It also has a rewards program which provides vouchers for users based on minutes saved by them. The service is currently available only in Mumbai.

AirStream

- AirStream allows consumers to stream content from their computers (PC & Mac) onto their mobile phones or access their files remotely. The service is limited to Android at present.

Tradestreet logo

- TradeStreet aims to be a community for stock traders to find, follow and learn from other traders. It also allow them to invest with other traders on the platform.

Swym Logo

- Swym provides a mobile app which allows users to choose their preferred merchants or connect their email to the app and receive offers from these merchants. The company claims that it renders these emails in a visually attractive format and also offer rich interaction capabilities to users. The service is currently available on iOS platform.

TripTern logo

Trip Tern offers a personalized automatic trip planner, which allows users to choose a city and a hotel of their preference along with their interests to create travel itineraries on the fly.

- RidingO is a car sharing and car pooling service, which works on a prepaid credit (or ride points as the company calls it) basis. Passengers can purchase ride points from the company for a specific amount and the car owner receives ride points when the ride is complete, which can then be redeemed for free fuel.

Ridingo Logo

The service is available at Rs 25 per ride (0-5 kms) and going up to Rs 75 per ride (23-25 kms). After 25 kms, the company charges a flat Rs 3 per km. The company says it takes a 10% commission for the maintaining the service and pass on the remaining 90% of the fee to car owners. The service is currently available in eight Indian cities including Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune and Ahmedabad on the web, mobile app and voice.

DhilCare Logo

- DhilCare is developing a ECG machine which can send reports to mobile phones via Bluetooth for remote readings. It also offers a mobile app which allows general physicians to reach out to cardiologists to get instant diagnosis and prescriptions remotely. (video demo)

Flinto Logo

- Flinto is an subscription based e-commerce venture which delivers a monthly activity box for kids aged 3-7 years. The company says this box will contain items like story books, art & craft products and activity items. It currently offers three different subscription plans – monthly plan (Rs 845 per month), three months plan (Rs 795 per month) and six months plan (Rs 745 per month).

TinySurprise Logo

TinySurprise is an online curated marketplace which offers gifting and home baked goods like cakes, chocolates, teddy bears, flowers and quirky gift items among others.

Related: GSF Accelerator’s First 15 Startups: Zoomdeck, Tushky, Playcez, Eduflix & More