MediaNama invites you to apply for a curated open house discussion on the Future of E-Commerce in India, at The Courtyard by Marriot, Gurgaon, at 6.30 pm on the 30th of July 2013, as a part of an event hosted with Akamai Technologies.
The discussion on the Future of E-Commerce will cover the following issues, apart from others:
– Marketplaces and the rise of direct to consumer stores from brands
– Emerging consumer trends in e-commerce in India
– The market for niche commerce sites and the performance of various categories
– Opportunities and challenges in sourcing, logistics and payments
– The changing funding environment and the implications for the startup ecosystem
There will also be a brief talk by Ravi Maira, VP (Web Experience Products) from Akamai, who is visiting India, and the session will be followed by dinner and cocktails.
Note that this is a CXO only event, and attending the discussion is by invitation only. Everyone who is attending can participate. We’re looking for an audience of around 50 people, specifically from the E-Commerce, for facilitating a deep discussion.
Please click here to apply.
Note: In case you fit with our mandate for a curated audience, we’ll send you a confirmed invite. Also, your contact information will never be shared with anyone outside of MediaNama.