This is a text advertisement, provided by an advertiser and no MediaNama journalists were involved in creating it. Readers should treat this post as an advertisement.
Mobikwik, after being synonymous with being the safest, fastest and easiest means of recharging online in India, has just launched a major upgrade to their Recharge app making it the highest rated recharge app on Google Play Store.
Why use the app : The app is free, fast and very lightweight. At 204 KB size, you can store it directly on the phone memory. No need to store it/ use it on the SD card.
- Park money into your Mobikwik wallet and make simple, fast, hassle free payments without hopping between merchants, payment gateways, banks, then back, then back. Pay in one click!
-This is India’s only app to have a fully in app card payment experience – this means that you don’t use the phone’s web browser to make your transaction. It was actually surprising to see the payment be completed in no time!
- Lots of payment options. Whether you use credit card, debit card or netbanking, Mobikwik supports them all. You don’t use either of them? You can use CashPay to pay at your doorstep and recharge or pay your bills.
What can you do with the app: use the app to Recharge and also Pay Bills anytime, anywhere in India:
How does it work:Visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobikwik_new to download and install the app. Login to your account and pay instantly!
This application requires access to Data services via GPRS/ Edge/ 3G/ Wifi. The application response depends on quality of carriers data services but usually the app response seems fast enough.
Ranked amongst the top 5 apps in the Shopping category on Google Play.
Things we loved:
- It’s clean and sleek: love the way they iconized everything!
- Convenience: It took me less than 2 minutes to pay my electricity bill at 1 AM sitting in the bed!
- It could never get this easy to pay all bills in one click. With the app being free, and no extra transaction charges or commissions, it is definitely something we recommend you try!
What we didn’t:
The only thing here: Why you add no coupons when adding balance on mobile Mobikwik? :/
This is an advertisement