India revenues for Onmobile Global grew to Rs 57.6 crore, up 13.8% year on year and 24.3% quarter on quarter, as the company reduced costs. It won an exclusive deal for caller ringback tones with Tata Teleservices, and says it renewed contract for SMS, WAP and USSD services "with a leading operator". On a consolidated basis, Onmobile reported a net loss of Rs 1.21 crore, as compared with a profit of Rs 1.5 crore reported for the same quarter last year, and down from Rs 23.9 crore reported in Q1-FY15. This was helped by a marg ... Continue Reading
- iNurture Education Solutions raises Rs 30 Cr from...
- Zoomcar raises $8 million from Sequoia Capital &...
- Student assessment firm Xamcheck secures $1.8M...
- Data analytics company Marketelligent acquired by...
- 91mobiles raises $1 million from India Quotient &...
- Applications security testing provider iViZ...
- SoftBank to invest $10Bn on Indian e-commerce &...
- New Call Telecom acquires 70% stake in Nimbuzz for...
- Updated: Olacabs secures $210 million led by...
- Update: JustDial to raise $165 million
- Times Internet acquires personal finance site...
- Funding roundup: Mindhelix, HotelsAroundYou,...
- Arpit Garg on MySmartPrice now allows users to compare prices on WhatsApp
- smb unisol on Here’s what Lenovo, Dell, HP, Toshiba, Asus, Nikon have said about e-commerce offers & warranties in India
- Rachana Nagal on Is IRCTC shutting its e-commerce store?
- Nikhil Pahwa on “You have the perfect liberty to sell our shares and move on from tomorrow”- Rediff CEO
- Gaurang Doshi on “You have the perfect liberty to sell our shares and move on from tomorrow”- Rediff CEO
- sketharaman on 91mobiles raises $1 million from India Quotient & Others
- The New Digital Age (Buy: Amazon Flipkart)
- Predictably Irrational (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart)
- Wired: a Romance (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart
- Hackers & Painters (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart)
- Steve Jobs: The Exclusive Biography (Buy:Amazon / Flipkart)
- For the Win (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart)
- The Indian Media Business (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart)
- The Four Steps to the Epiphany (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart)
- Information is Beautiful (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart)
- Decisive (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart)
- The Long Tail (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart)
- Rework: Change The Way You Work Forever (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart)
- Wired: a Romance (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart)
For more books, click here
- Copyright in Photographs vis-a-vis Social...
- Questioning The Basis For Broadcast Regulation In...
- Why Cash is still King in India
- The ROI Of A YouTube Video In India –...
- When To Choose Free As A Business Model
- The Pseudo Science Of App Pricing
- App Discovery: Is There A Method To The Madness?
- TRAI Regulations For VAS Billing Should Apply To...
- Why Mobile First Is Not The Right Strategy
- Analysis: The Super Cassettes Vs MySpace Case
- Analyzing The Latest List Of Blocked Sites ...
- Opportunities In Online Video – Part I
- Facebook To Provide Retargeting Solutions Via...
- India E-Commerce: The Depths Of Winter
More Industry Views
- Windows Phone revenues decline 46% in Q1-FY15 due to dip in licensing revenues
- Airtel reports $3.34 Bn in mobile money transfers in Africa in Q2-FY15
- Airtel has 15.5M 3G, 40.1M mobile Internet connections in Q2-FY15
- Student assessment firm Xamcheck secures $1.8M from Aspada
- Believe Digital signs up with Aditya Music for global distribution of its regional content
- Uber now has to comply with RBI’s online payment rules by November 30
- Why India’s Proposal at the ITU is Troubling for Internet Freedom (Part 1) – CIS India
- RailTel introduces Wi-Fi service at Bangalore railway station; What about the others?
- WhatsApp revenues at $15M for the first six months of 2014
- Dish TV adds 0.38M subscribers in Q2-FY15; Revenue up 11.9% YoY